So OK who farted

43 replies [Last post]
Deep Black
Deep Black's picture
Yep, definatly a delayed

Yep, definatly a delayed reaction, as the pics now changed (an hour or so later)

hokusbloke
hokusbloke's picture
Ooh, just found the new

Ooh, just found the new forum...sorry, thought I'd say hello!

"The Brightonomicon Audio Series" is available now as a 7 CD box set with added extras and new Robert Rankin artwork, and as a digital download. Starring David Warner, Andy Serkis & Jason Isaacs.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Brightonomicon-Robert-Rankin/dp

captain.fantastic
captain.fantastic's picture
welcome along Neil - what
welcome along Neil - what kept you?
Dr.Bob
Dr.Bob's picture
Forum posts

This new upgrade looks a bit brighter I like the layout more. Smiling))

hokusbloke
hokusbloke's picture
I forgot to update my

I forgot to update my Bookmarks and so everytime I wanted a bit of Rankin-action it took me to the old site and forums!

By the way, is there a reason why every page of the new site has a red box that reads:

warning: call_user_func_array() [function.call-user-func-array]: First argument is expected to be a valid callback, 'simplenews_block_form_26' was given in /hsphere/local/home/lostcarpark/drupal-5.17/includes/form.inc on line 218.

I am sure James is on the case with his magic web-hands!

Woo...let's get talking some toot!

n Smiling

"The Brightonomicon Audio Series" is available now as a 7 CD box set with added extras and new Robert Rankin artwork, and as a digital download. Starring David Warner, Andy Serkis & Jason Isaacs.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Brightonomicon-Robert-Rankin/dp

Dr Hill
Dr Hill's picture
Might as well say a big

Might as well say a big Hello as well.....

lostcarpark
lostcarpark's picture
Thanks for pointing that

Thanks for pointing that error out, Neil. I think it should be fixed now. I'm afraid I had the access settings wrong for some groups of users so it was getting a bit confused.

Let me know if you have any more trouble.

A few more things to fix up over the next couple of weeks, but hopefully we're getting there.

Feedback is always appreciated.

James

Keeping the big flywheel spinning...

Jackin_your_box
Jackin_your_box's picture
Just a quick 'HI' to everyone.

Hi all.

This place is starting to look a bit friendlier now, keep it up.

Deep Black
Deep Black's picture
Fixed

Ahhh good it's working again Smiling

Gaz
Gaz's picture
Definitely a big improvement

Definitely a big improvement with the wider screen and threading turned off.

One thing I notice - I have an "Edit" button at the top of the screen - when I click I I get a page with the error:

warning: call_user_func_array(): First argument is expected to be a valid callback, 'simplenews_block_form_26' was given in /hsphere/local/home/lostcarpark/drupal-5.18/includes/form.inc on line 218.

But I am able to edit the first post in the topic - as you see I have inserted the word "parp" into the first post. Does anyone else see this, or do I have some special privs? I don't seem to be able to edit anything other than the first post.

Also, will topics go onto multiple pages after a certain number of replies, or just keep going down ad infinitum?