Hardback 1st editions

64 replies [Last post]
captain.fantastic
captain.fantastic's picture
Re: Hardback 1st editions

Hi Billy,

I have the following - Nostrodamus ate my Hamster, The Geatest show off Earth, Dog called demolition, Fandom of the operator, Sprout mask replica, website story, waiting for godalming and everything since (and including) the hollow chocolate bunnies in hardback. If you have any duplicates of any not on that list that would be cool - PM me with a list and what you want for them including postage and we'll sort something out Smiling

Dr.Bob
Dr.Bob's picture

Hi Ian,
I have moved house again as I was flooded out three times over the winter,so I had left most of my books in storage which was just as well as I was getting ready to move them in.
I'm still unpacking but have an idea of where the bookcases can go,as I'm back online it may be a couple of weeks or so before I'm ready to get them back, but I will have a look in my data base to see if I had listed all the spares and let you know.  

Croydon Robert

What about Proof copies? Is anyone collecting them? I had a few, which I think have mostly been given away as ZZ9 prizes or auction items, and still have the proof of The Da Da De Da Da Code which is very important to me.
I also used to have the old 1980s Brentford Trilogy in one paperback (which I bought without ever having heard of RR before because Terry Pratchett recommended it) but I lent it to someone . . .   Anyone got a copy? Or even knew of it?

JD and Coke
JD and Coke's picture

Croydon Robert wrote:

I also used to have the old 1980s Brentford Trilogy in one paperback (which I bought without ever having heard of RR before because Terry Pratchett recommended it) but I lent it to someone . . .   Anyone got a copy? Or even knew of it?

Do you mean this one?

Dr.Bob
Dr.Bob's picture

They are a bit scarce now, I got mine years ago. 

captain.fantastic

I want one of those Sad

Deep Black
Deep Black's picture
Uncle Nick

DROP THE BANHAMMER!

captain.fantastic