Entertainment for 25th July

30 replies [Last post]
Nursewhen
Nursewhen's picture
Re: Entertainment for 25th July

lauracraven85 wrote:
ok here goes (i get incredibly nervous posting when i dont know anyone!)

Whoot! Are you new members?
*Runs around all excited*
I'm relatively new myself. They're all lovely here Smiling
----------------------------oOo-----------------------
All shall reap as the sow...except the amateur gardener

lauracraven85 (not verified)

i will be signing up as a member after next months money arrives in my bank account! fairly wiped out especially with having to travel to London from the south coast and trying to factor in spending money as well! i will be 'trying' to get Benjamin (my little brother) to join also. shouldnt be too difficult as it was me who got him well and truly addicted to Robert! i really dont think i have been this excited about anything for a very very long time... so i either have an incredibly dull life spent with my nose buried in a book, or this is a truly exciting occasion. come to think of it probably both! ah see i ramble when i am nervous Smiling
huge relief to find friendly people still exist though

Nursewhen
Nursewhen's picture

lauracraven85 wrote:
so i either have an incredibly dull life spent with my nose buried in a book, or this is a truly exciting occasion.

It is a truly exciting occasion. It will be my second outing with the sprouts and I've been looking forward to it for months. The entertainments list just keeps getting longer, so I suspect we may have to commandeer the boat and turn it into a full bown holiday.

Maybe that's why we were asked to dress as pirates.....hmmm... Eye-wink

Timmeh
Timmeh's picture

Nursewhen wrote:
They're all lovely here Smiling

That's not strictly true. Most of us are lovely; I, however, am a grumpy old bastard. Smiling

Dr Hill
Dr Hill's picture

Not true....Timmeh's a big fluffly kitten of a chap Eye-wink

Dr Hill
Dr Hill's picture

Nursewhen
Nursewhen's picture

Dr Hill wrote:

*Pulls Timmeh's big fluffy tail and legs it* Evil Laughing out loud

braincalra

this good post Would you please post an article about making templates for new version of blogger Something like your template Regards.Canvas Prints It is really nice, but could you tell me how should I use this code, it realy good blog thanks.

Croydon Robert

braincalra wrote:
this good post Would you please post an article about making templates for new version of blogger Something like your template Regards.Canvas Prints It is really nice, but could you tell me how should I use this code, it realy good blog thanks.

How did a spammer manage to join? Methinks there's something wrong with the membership system...

captain.fantastic
captain.fantastic's picture
We do have software to stop bots and thereby prevent spammers but this user has gone to the trouble of actually setting up an account manually to post this one spam item. I have e- mailed them and informed them this is unacceptable and if not a legitimate fan will delete the account Smiling