Err•••

33 replies [Last post]
Anonymous

I used to be Cyclops I think on the sprout lore forum,but now I'm officially a sprout on here. What happened?

Timmeh
Timmeh's picture
Re: Err•••

"What happened?" in what respect?

oleracea (not verified)

In respect of what happened to the old forum,and my transmogrifIcation into a sprout!

Timmeh
Timmeh's picture

I see, or at least partly.

Sproutlore is no more, our previous glorious leader having retired from office after 10 years of service. With the new leadership has come a new club or a rebranding if you will, along with a new website.

As to your "transmogrification", I'm assuming you signed up to an account with the site no?

oleracea (not verified)

Ah yes I see now. So this is still all shiny and new,more fora as yet? Seems odd to be posting in Non sprouts I mean non members

Timmeh
Timmeh's picture

Are you actually a full paid up member of the Order?

If not, you should purchase a membership here, to get access to the rest of the forum. If you are, then a message to our new glorious leader (AKA Ian AKA Captain  Fantastic) would be wise.

oleracea (not verified)

Fully paid up? You mean this forumming lark is no longer free?

RHFA
RHFA's picture

This part of the forum is free, but there are other parts of the forum that are available to those who are paid up members of the Order of the Golden Sprout. Full details of the benefits of membership are here: http://www.thegoldensprout.com/products/7/membership-order-golden-sprout-single

Gaz
Gaz's picture

And worth every penny, judging by the planned events for this weekend.

By making full site access a perk of paid-up membership, the club is able to organise bigger and better events, and everyone benefits in the long run.

captain.fantastic
captain.fantastic's picture

Wise words Gaz and it has to be said that value for money for all that is planned for this weekend is beyond belief, I won't say what it is costing but at £10 a head it is a steal.....

I only wish everyone was / could come along:(

Though for those of you not getting along, don't panic - we have other events in the planning stage and plenty of extra value ideas including some cool gifts to come with your magazines. All of these dependant upon people joining and better yet, buying merchandise, so we can fund them.

Join up and support the club all you lurkers, I'm sure the many that have will agree that it is well worth the price:)

Tommy
Tommy's picture

Even for those in another time zone who haven't an emu's chance of coming to the dance?