Whatever

2 replies [Last post]
Kilgore_D_Sprout
Kilgore_D_Sprout's picture

Is this just a site to advertise/buy?

Oh and "Adapted by Elliot Stein and Neil Gardner, Robert Rankin's 'The Brightonomicon' story lends itself very well to a play of thirteen episodes as it consists of twelve bizarre mysteries each of which take up one entire episode, giving each a satisfying beginning, middle and end."

It is a play, it has 13 episodes, and it lasts for 12 bizarre mysteries.

At least it has a satisfying beginning, middle and end.

Apparently.

Timmeh
Timmeh's picture
Re: Whatever
Kilgore_D_Sprout wrote:
It's a site to provide info and a point for fan-club members to interact and organise events etc. It's also a place where non-members can find out about what's happening, ask questions about the club, and buy merchandise if they so wish. Smiling
Nursewhen
Nursewhen's picture
Re: Whatever

Kilgore_D_Sprout wrote:

Oh and "Adapted by Elliot Stein and Neil Gardner, Robert Rankin's 'The Brightonomicon' story lends itself very well to a play of thirteen episodes as it consists of twelve bizarre mysteries each of which take up one entire episode, giving each a satisfying beginning, middle and end."

It is a play, it has 13 episodes, and it lasts for 12 bizarre mysteries.

At least it has a satisfying beginning, middle and end.

Apparently.

If you join the club, you get access to the members' forum where we chat and organise get togethers. That's something that's not clear at the moment and is in the process of being addressed. Membership includes the magazine and all sorts of discounts in what is a very social and active club.

I'll update my Brightonomicon review to stress that one episiode is an introduction to the story, the 12 following are each an investigation. I just didn't think it was worth labouring the point at the time. And yes, each of the episodes that encapsulate an investigation do indeed have a satisfying beginning, middle and end.