WOULD YOU LIKE TO COME TO MY PARTY?

117 replies [Last post]
Grand Master
Re: WOULD YOU LIKE TO COME TO MY PARTY?

Glad you're coming Jim, it has been a very long time. I'm certain you can rustle up a full Cardinal Richelieu.

a_random_me

I intend to be there, room now booked.

reddragon70
reddragon70's picture

Hopefully, the gods of railway rostering being willing, Donna and I will be there. Personally I would jump flaming barbed wire hurdles in the nuddy for a party like this, I just hope we can raise the cash and time off. I'll keep you posted.

Grand Master

Really hope you and Donna can make it, Iain, we will down many ales and talk much toot. 

captain.fantastic
captain.fantastic's picture

Grand Master wrote:

we will down many ales and talk much toot. 

Jawdropping! what you talkin' bout Robert?

Grand Master

It's a civvy thing, Ian, I would not expect you military types to have come across it. It concerns alcohol (you can google that up for a meaning)

captain.fantastic

Ah, of course Robert. It is a well known fact that all members (serving and ex) of the mighty British Military are beacons of respectability with their devotion to duty and adherence to the path of strict non-alcoholic, vegan and spiritual existance. Laughing out loud Eye-wink

Dr Hill
Dr Hill's picture

captain.fantastic wrote:

Ah, of course Robert. It is a well known fact that all members (serving and ex) of the mighty British Military are beacons of respectability with their devotion to duty and adherence to the path of strict non-alcoholic, vegan and spiritual existance. Laughing out loud Eye-wink

AAAAAAGGGGHHHHHH Ians now a feckin pod person!!!!   

Fess up  you alien swine, what have you done with the real captain fantastic !!!!!

RHFA
RHFA's picture

I *might* be there, flights are going for stupid prices but train fares from my local station direct to London seem pretty reasonable, although tickets go on sale 3 months in advance so I can't book for July yet. I'll keep an eye out for them going on sale.

captain.fantastic

It's been ages Siobhan, be really cool if you make it to this one Smiling