ROBERT RANKIN'S EMPIRES

25 replies [Last post]
Uncle Nick
Re: ROBERT RANKIN'S EMPIRES

100 pages of fully hand drawn comic?!? Surely that's the next few months gone Jawdropping!

Grand Master

It is impossible to complete more than four or five a week at most. So, yes, a lot of weeks. It's a bit like being an alcoholic, taking it one day at time. Except it's not, because you are taking the drug every day.
Scarey but thrilling.

Small Dave

A mammoth undertaking indeed (as opposed to a mammoth undertaker, which is a man who buries mammoths and consequently doesn't have much to do these days. Mind you, archaeologists keep digging them up so somebody must have buried them). If even the logo is that good I'm sure the finished article is going to be stupendous, fantastic, amazing and rather good to boot.

Anyway, I'm off down the hardware store to buy a new mammoth shovel, can't bury the buggers with a Spear & Jackson number 3 you know!

Ô¿Ô

JD and Coke
JD and Coke's picture

Oh nice Smiling

Deep Black
Deep Black's picture

Lovely, looks a bit like the new books, appart from the detail on the "Robert Rankin".

I still like this writing best:

Grand Master

I still have the cup and saucer although they are now falling apart.
Thanks for putting the cover up, JD

JD and Coke
JD and Coke's picture

Grand Master wrote:
I still have the cup and saucer although they are now falling apart.
Thanks for putting the cover up, JD

Your welcome and I hope your cup and saucer recover soon Laughing out loud Shocked

captain.fantastic
captain.fantastic's picture
I note with some intrigue that it states volume one on the cover - have i missed something? Is there going to be a second and dare I say it, more. I do hope so Smiling
Grand Master

I will be drawing volume two later in the year. It looks like being quite a busy and interesting year

Deep Black
Deep Black's picture

Do you know if these printed volumes will be the colourised versions or the original b/w?