ROBERT RANKIN'S EMPIRES

25 replies [Last post]
Grand Master
Re: ROBERT RANKIN'S EMPIRES

The collector's editions are black and white. Bill Geradts, the guy who put up the original money, says that he might one day publish a softback full colour edition. I don't know when though. When I have finished writing this next book I am probably going to work on volume two of Empires, in a slightly different format. 108 pages of hand-drawn comic was four months of work that beat the crap out of my eyeballs. I would go for 50 illustrated pages and 50 pages of text. It is all very exciting and I am hoping that soon I can announce something to do with the publication of my Transworld backlist for the Kindle as I finally have the rights completely in my possession and under my control. Mwaaa ha ha ha...etc...

captain.fantastic
captain.fantastic's picture
Grand Master wrote:

....and I am hoping that soon I can announce something to do with the publication of my Transworld backlist for the Kindle as I finally have the rights completely in my possession and under my control. Mwaaa ha ha ha...etc...

Most excellent news indeed....... Smiling
Dr.Bob
Dr.Bob's picture

Having just recently bought a Kindle, sounds good. 

JD and Coke
JD and Coke's picture

Beyond Reality Media says:

“We have just commissioned a second volume of ROBERT RANKINS EMPIRES so that will be running for some time” Laughing out loud

Deep Black
Deep Black's picture