Lady Clara

Hello. Smiling

Talie
Re: Hello

Hello, have you guessed yet Smiling

Dr Hill
Dr Hill's picture

Hello Lady Clara, good to see you back, its been far too long......are you coming to our Picnic on the 2nd July or the BIG party on the 23rd?

Talie

She still not guessed what car I drive, she will do her nut in Smiling
Its a good car for sneaking up on people Eye-wink

Lady Clara

So long as it's not a ford!
Hello Mr Dr. Hill. It would have been very nice to go to those events but unfortunately I'll be driving a steam roller around Silverstone so don't think I'll be able to escape to come and see everyone. Another time perhaps.

captain.fantastic
captain.fantastic's picture
Lady Clara wrote:

Hello Mr Dr. Hill. It would have been very nice to go to those events but unfortunately I'll be driving a steam roller around Silverstone so don't think I'll be able to escape to come and see everyone. Another time perhaps.

Shame Sad it's been too long since we saw you... Good to see you back on here though Smiling have fun with the steam roller driving thing Smiling
Lady Clara

captain.fantastic wrote:
Lady Clara wrote:

Shame Sad it's been too long since we saw you... Good to see you back on here though Smiling have fun with the steam roller driving thing Smiling

I did try to get to a few ZZ9 events but I'm afraid the trains, the chair and being a simple country lass got everything terribly confused. 
We'll be at Silverstone Classic! http://silverstoneclassic.com/ so PLENTY of fun will be had!

a_random_me

Hello!

tripitaka
tripitaka's picture

Hello?

Nursewhen
Nursewhen's picture

* Attaches really big ear horn *
Hello? Yes? Hello?

marieW
marieW's picture

hello there folks..Smiling just joined in and I'm looking forward of meeting a lot of nice people in here. Anyway I read an interesting article which you may wanted to check out too. I found it here: Council rejects biggest little whorehouse in Australia