SFX AWARDS 2012

22 replies [Last post]
Grand Master

As the world is coming to an end in December next year this will probably be the last SFX Awards. The ceremony will be held up in Wales at the forthcoming Weekender and my lovely wife and I will be hosting it!!!! Huzzah!!

Deep Black
Deep Black's picture
Re: SFX AWARDS 2012

Hurrah three in a row, I hope I can make it along for the Weekender 3

reddragon70
reddragon70's picture

Andy, of course you're going to be there. Donna and I are going, isnt that reason enough?? Oh and Robert is also going... as  bonus kind of thing.

Grand Master

Well, that makes half a dozen of us, we shouldn't have too much trouble getting a table to sit at. I might even get a round in. (note the word is "might")

reddragon70
reddragon70's picture

Getting VIP Tickets this time. Table reserving service available at £5 a head.... What????? Ok ok ok.... Free.

Deep Black
Deep Black's picture

What does VIP get you (& how much extra)?

Uncle Nick

Well, when you shout "BRING ON THE DANCING GIRLS!!!" - it actually happens.

Edit: I think the £6 booking fee is a bit cheeky when you're spending a minimum of £250 on a ticket!!

reddragon70
reddragon70's picture

VIP Tickets mean you get fast tracked for signings, a VIP bar and some extra goodies for the room youre using. First time the VIP tickets were a bit of a shambles. Last year though they had is better organised. Price is a bit steep though. Paying about £400 for me and Donna. I think its worth the extra though.

Grand Master

Bloody train drivers, they have all the money these days!!!!
I really do want to use the VIP bar next time.

Uncle Nick

Hang on, you're saying that the Guest Host of the Awards Ceremony didn't get to use the VIP bar?

Jawdropping!

reddragon70
reddragon70's picture

Grand Master wrote:

Bloody train drivers, they have all the money these days!!!!
I really do want to use the VIP bar next time.

Aaaah but with your AAA basge, the VIP bar looks really shite. And it is if I am honest, I seem to remember the first one that hardly anyone knew where the hell it was. No signs up until second day. And last year they put it at the back of the main area, but it only sold cans of beer. Not very VIP in my opinion. I want bloody Krug champers. I am a train driver after all and have got all the money.....

Allegedly.