ARMAGEDDON THE MUSICAL FOR KINDLE

12 replies [Last post]
Grand Master

This ebook is being offered free up until 19th. The other two in the trilogy are available at £2.50 each for the same period. Please do have a free one and buy two cheap ones. Will do the same with the Cornelius Murphy books in a few weeks time. Cheers.

Grand Master
Re: ARMAGEDDON THE MUSICAL FOR KINDLE

Hm, it's lonely here, isn't it.

Nursewhen
Nursewhen's picture

It is a tad quiet of late.
I'll have to get round to getting myself a kindle some day.

German-platypus
German-platypus's picture

I have downloaded it together with the free Kindle software. So if I decide to buy a Kindle it will be waiting for me Laughing out loud

Uncle Nick

Yes, there's some free software that you can download from Amazon that allows to to then download (and more importantly for them, PAY FOR) Kindle books.
I've installed it on mine, and the world doesn't appear to have ended just yet - so my advice is "go for it" Smiling
The free download of Armageddon worked as well. Sorry Robert, I'll buy you a pint at some point instead Eye-wink

Deep Black
Deep Black's picture

Grand Master wrote:

Hm, it's lonely here, isn't it.

Yes I blame that dammned facebook for poaching all the forum folk, still don't forget about us here, were not all slaves to facebook & it's ilk

Dr.Bob
Dr.Bob's picture

Grand Master wrote:

This ebook is being offered free up until 19th. The other two in the trilogy are available at £2.50 each for the same period. Please do have a free one and buy two cheap ones. Will do the same with the Cornelius Murphy books in a few weeks time. Cheers.
Tis a cunning ploy auld son  , but it seem to be working just about to download the other two. 

Dr.Bob
Dr.Bob's picture

Where are the smileys I put in. Puzzled :-

Dr.Bob
Dr.Bob's picture
publicenergy
publicenergy's picture

I'm taking these re-releases as an opportunity to re-read them all. Even at £4.11 there's a massive amount of entertainment in them, so free ones and the other offer prices of the Armageddon books sends the value through the roof.
And to think If I go to the cinema I'm unlikely to come out with change from a tenner and that's an increasingly shit experience - thankfully books aren't being converted to 3D (yet!)

JD and Coke
JD and Coke's picture

publicenergy wrote:
- thankfully books aren't being converted to 3D (yet!)

You just had to say it, now I blame you! Eye-wink

http://www.betterworldbooks.com/go/pr-BWB3D-reading