Posters.

5 replies [Last post]
Dints 216
Dints 216's picture

Hola everyone, i have in my mr rankin collection a retromancer poster with the 12 square pics, you know the one, from the hermit to death pics. signed at the bottom right "love robert rankin"(no kiss i may add) however on the bottom LEFTHAND corner its signed "moofty".
I bought this afew years ago off ebay. has anyone any idea who the moofty may be ?
im afraid i cannot show a pic of the said poster and signature as im a thicko and dont know how to show it on here, i even clearied my own picture! i never said im a WIZ when it comes to computers infact i never said anything about computers to start with apart from i know how to turn them on and not even in a sexual way i may add. although i have tried again and again. and again. and still failed.
but enuph of all this, who is MOOFTY ?

ATB Damian216 x

Deep Black
Deep Black's picture
Re: Posters.

Where did you get it from?

Could it be signed to/for Moofty?

captain.fantastic
captain.fantastic's picture

Not someone I can think of Puzzled

Dints 216
Dints 216's picture

I got it off a girl who sold it to me on ebay, i think she said she was at a convention somewhere (brighton? maybe) and a guy selling the retromancer books gave her that poster and then she had it signed by mr rankin there. but her name wasnt moofty. well i dont think so anyway.  infact im going to go find the poster seller from ebay and see if i can still get in contact with her. ive got alot of robert rankin things that ive bought so it may take awhile to find plus it was awhile back now. i will let you know if i find what im looking for, im not to well at the moment and spent the full day seeing doctors at hospital so im not going searching for it tonight thats for sure, too ill.

He is risen. x   

Deep Black
Deep Black's picture

Get well soon

Uncle Nick

Just a word to the wise, for anyone contemplating the more recent memorobila... (this is not in any way having a go at you, Dints Eye-wink )
Rather than buying already signed stuff on ebay - why not drop Robert a line on here, see if he's got any more of {INSERT_ITEM_HERE} and buy directly? This would undoubtedly be a win-win situation, as you get a better item (new condition *and* properly personalised) and Robert gets another sale to keep ink in the pen, etc etc.
 And I don't have a clue who moofty might be?
Laughing out loud