Hold the presses! Or at least your money ;-)

20 replies [Last post]
captain.fantastic
captain.fantastic's picture

With immediate effect membership off the Order of the Golden Sprout is changed to lifetime, yours, mine or the clubs; whichever comes first...

This applies to all have been a member since the club formed in its current inception (when it changed from sprout lore) or simply, if you have ever paid to be a member of the golden sprout club.

I will, over the next week or so, be trawling through the records and changing / reinstating membership with the liftime condition to all those that meet the requirements.

If you are a new member coming aboard don't worry about what the website says, your membership will be lifetime.

I will also be offering a legacy membership deal to those given lifetime membership but who have missed out on the special introductory magazine and club badge when joining;as started last year, you will be able to buy these for just £4 (p&p inc).

Membership purchase options will be updated ASAP and both full membership and legacy membership offered as stated, watch this space Eye-wink

There will not be a regular club magazine but I will get one out whenever I have enough content to make it worth while, they will be online through the website. I will be doing my best, with others support, to keep you up to date with what is going on and more importantly when / where AND there will be club organised events (piss-ups), there is one in the planning for September and I will update with info on this by the end of this week....

Bestest,

Ian.

Deep Black
Deep Black's picture
Re: Hold the presses! Or at least your money ;-)

Cool,

So I need to send £4 for the last mag & a badge?

Where too?

captain.fantastic
captain.fantastic's picture

Hi Andi,

I will get a new shop item up ASAP for the legacy membership as well as updating the main membership option but I first need to trawl through all those that have been members and reinstate them to the new lifetime system......

Give me a few days or at least a week Eye-wink

Ian

Nursewhen
Nursewhen's picture

Gosh, the times, they are a changing!
A piss up with the club members would be lovely. I've been to some splendid knees up, pub crawls, visits to museums etc etc Catching up with everybody would be great. Smiling
Thanks, Ian, for all you have done and are still doing Smiling

Doctor
Are we still having a good time now?

It's been a very long while indeed since I did anything sproutish. There are several good reasons for this, but I am wondering whether reason no.1 is (a) no events; or (b) no email updates from the forum to tell me that events are still happening in my absense... I tend not come here very often, for the above-mentioned several reasons. Perhaps it is time that we had pints and talked toot?

Reg x

JD and Coke
JD and Coke's picture
Re: Are we still having a good time now?

**taps finger** No rush Sticking out tongue

Uncle Nick

Halpz!
My legendary, almost infinite membership has broken!

Sad

Deep Black
Deep Black's picture

Would you like to borrow my soldering iron?

Uncle Nick

I don't suppose you'd be able to sell me a Weller DS-801 desolder station for a knockdown price? They seem a bit hard to come by these days Eye-wink

Deep Black
Deep Black's picture

Just sold the last one, more stock pending

Mark Wilkins
Mark Wilkins's picture

Ooh aye. Have never made it to a toot-talking gathering. Though I have been putting in a lot of practice at public houses more local to me. I shall keep an eye out.....