The 2012 charity raffle

60 replies [Last post]
Uncle Nick
Re: The 2012 charity raffle

/facepalm

I've just ruined my chances of winning.

badmungo

Will I be able to buy a few tickets at the associated drinkies at the LFCC? I'm likely to forget about this link by Friday, when i get paid.

captain.fantastic
captain.fantastic's picture
badmungo wrote:

Will I be able to buy a few tickets at the associated drinkies at the LFCC? I'm likely to forget about this link by Friday, when i get paid.

Assuming all works and these happen - yes Smiling
JD and Coke
JD and Coke's picture

Not to long now Eye-wink

captain.fantastic
Yes indeed, not long at all..... There will be some breaking news on this and on the "special magazine", membership, badges and - oh lots. Expect a newsletter in the next 2-3 days with lots of GOOD news and updates. Ian Smiling P.S. do make sure you are registered with a current email and newsletter enabled Eye-wink
captain.fantastic
In case you missed the newsletter here is the bit about the charity raffle.... Tickets for this are still on sale and we have a little way to go to better last years money raised. I know times are tight for many of us but I hope you will all try and dig deep for this worthy cause. Robert has, as usual, thrown his weight behind this (it is entirely his instigation that gets this off the ground every year) and is offering a great prize, check out the info on the forum. It is important to me as an individual, and I feel should be to the club, to get fully behind this; so to sweeten the pot and hopefully see many more tickets sold I am making the further two offers open to participants. First up I am putting a second prize in the draw, this is a framed piece of poetry - it is original, unique and hand written by Robert and comes from my personal collection and is of no small value (to me at least). Secondly, all participants purchasing £20 or more of tickets will recieve a free t-shirt...... When purchasing tickets please enter a preferred size for the t-shirt in the orders comment box, the t-shirt you recieve will be one of several produced by the club picked at random. Where possible we will supply the size you request but where unavailable the next nearest will be substituted. This offer is limited to one shirt per customer regardless of how many tickets purchased. If you have already purchased £20 or more of tickets then do drop me a line (via contact link on website) to let me know your preferred size. .....only a couple of weeks so go on, you know it makes sense Eye-wink
JD and Coke
JD and Coke's picture

OHH free T-shirt, my Mrs sleeps in every one I have ever got. It’s a bit funny seeing her running around the house in “DA CON” t-shirt (but I must admit that one is really comfy). The RR Antipope 30th Birthday party one is hidden from me but seems to turn up at bed time and her wearing it!

A bit suspicious if you ask me, she maintains she has never met nor read any or RR books....humm, if my first born looks RR like I shall be down to Brighton with a knobkerrie or stout stick depending on which one I find first. Eye-wink

Nice job Ian, looking forward to the mag and the web ones after it.

P.S. you have seen one of my wedding pics, can she have a t-shirt her big Sad

captain.fantastic
Quick P.S. the t-shirts wil like the prizes, mail out in the week after the draw Eye-wink And JD, that was mean Smiling
JD and Coke
JD and Coke's picture

captain.fantastic wrote:
And JD, that was mean Smiling

erm by "her big" I obviously meant slim Smiling (with bit tits Eye-wink )

captain.fantastic
Hmmm, well; moving on JD Smiling but staying on the subject of big Eye-wink response to the newsletter and the charity raffle have been outstanding and we are ontrack to smash last years money raised - well done everyone and let's keep it going. I have also heard from Robert and the prize kitty is going to be spectacular. Also, don't forget the LFCC (7th july) where the draw will take place and Robert WILL be officially launching his printed graphic novel EMPIRES and signing copies.